Saturday, October 18, 2014

Thank you!

I have real stuff to blog about, but I'm under some heavy weight and feeling very bluey-blues tonight.  But I didn't want too long to go by without thanking my girls for their wonderful wishes for my birthday!  I wish I could say I spent it doing something glamorous, but the truth is I spent most of it doing homework because I am totally a young, hot college girl now!  But I did get extra time with my man (and the BEST PRESENT EVAH, that man KNOWS how to shop!), extra time with my sweet boys, and of course, the best of wishes from my great friends!

Tonight I'm going to hunker under my "This girl <'s Boston" hoodie and watch the Notre Dame (GO IRISH!) game, while I try to forget just how vicious some people can be.  I hope y'all have a blessed weekend.  And remember, as Ellen would say, be kind to one another.

1 comment:

  1. Love you Twinsie, I appreciate all your positive comments and you constantly encouraging me.

    ReplyDelete