Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Eboli, Enterovirus & the Plague oh my......

Wow people, wow is all I gotta say. Has anyone heard about the plague found in fleas outside of a major city in Northern Arizona at the end of last month? Did you know 7 people in Colorado had  broke out from the plague in late July from infected fleas? The dog died and the flea passed it on to the people. I never saw it on the news or in the paper, you wanna know why? The government doesn't want you to know about it....

Eboli comes from Nigeria, kids in the US dying from Enterovirus and now the Plague?

Has anyone ever heard about the New World Order? (NWO)
UN Rio Earth Summit Agenda 21 - 1992

This organization is a group of the uber/super rich who want to take over and control the world. Sounds crazy doesn't it? How do you do that? Well look it up, start with looking up Agenda 21. This shows where humans will be allowed to live... now how can we fit all these people in this little area? Yeah, you get what I'm saying... one word "depopulation." Here are a few quotes that make it seem obvious to me:

“A total world population of 250-300 million people, a 95% decline from present levels, would be ideal.”  -  Ted Turner, in an interview with Audubon magazine

“In order to stabilize world population, we must eliminate 350,000 people per day. It is a horrible thing to say, but it is just as bad not to say it.” - J. Cousteau, Explorer and UNESCO Courier

“Power is the ultimate aphrodisiac,” and “The elderly are useless eaters

“World population needs to be decreased by 50%”

"Depopulation should be the highest priority of foreign policy towards the third world, because the US economy will require large and increasing amounts of minerals from abroad, especially from less developed countries”.

"The illegal we do immediately. The unconstitutional takes a little longer."

“Today, America would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order. Tomorrow they will be grateful! This is especially true if they were told that there were an outside threat from beyond, whether real or promulgated, that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will plead to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well-being granted to them by the World Government"  - Henry Kissinger

Are you serious????

Has anyone heard about the GMO that are going into our food? Oh yes I am going there too! There is a company called Monsato who have modified corn. These people created Round Up which makes the corn immune to any pesticides and makes it so you don't need to use them.. it's already in the corn. These don't produce seeds so you have to buy more from them every year. In the process they are causing farmers to go broke, it ruins the soil and after so many years it won't produce anymore because of the pesticide going into the soil from the plants.

Then vaccinations.. I am starting to wonder if they caused my boys issues. At birth that Hepatitis shot they give babies, has so much Mercury in it.. in order for it to be properly absorbed by the body it would have to be injected into a 230 lb man. As for fluoride, don't get me started.. they say it's good to have in your water.. but did you ever look at a tube of toothpaste? Use a pea size amount on your toothbrush and if swallowed call a poison center immediately? We are drinking more than that everyday from our faucets!

I swear, if I didn't think this could be happening I would write about it. I've been researching this for weeks now and I keep watching and reading FACTS about all of this. It worries me that my kids won't have any kids or ever leave home because they have "social" issues and can't function in society due to their mental illnesses. They want kids not to reproduce, it lessen the population if they can't meet someone who wants to marry and have kids. This has been rattling around in my head for weeks and I got bold enough to post about bi-polar now it's time for me to share about this.

So if you want to know more, either Google or You tube about any of these subjects. Keep an open mind, because when I first heard about some of these things myself, I was like.. yeah whatever. Finally a year later and I decided to do a search and all this information is bombarding me and I didn't believe it until I really took the time to listen and read.

I thought the government was suppose to protect us and keep us safe with all those regulations on food? Why isn't the FDA banning these GMO food? Most other countries already have ban on them, why don't we follow? Why hasn't Obama cracked down harder and faster on this Eboli breakout? Who is responsible for all these children dying from the Enterovirus? Why is this strain so strong it's killing kids? Our government is based on Lies, Cheating and Greed, everything our forefathers came here to get away from!

I know what I think is going on. What about you? If you want to comment and bash me feel free, but some of these things aren't as far fetched as you think. My husband thinks I'm crazy, but I am growing a garden next summer... fresher foods for me all natural!

No comments:

Post a Comment