Sunday, October 26, 2014

Sing Along Sunday- Unwell

Because this song captures my current state of mind so well... Watch "Matchbox 20 - Unwell ( with lyrics )" on YouTube
Matchbox 20 - Unwell ( with lyrics ): http://youtu.be/StFfXP4eAgU

This link wasn't working the other day so forgive me if it still isn't. Seriously, I cooked dinner and washed sheets and blankets today but I just don't have the drive to boot up the laptop and fix it.

"All night hearing voices telling me that I should get some sleep because tomorrow might be good for something...feeling like I'm headed for a breakdown and I don't know why. I'm not crazy I'm just a little unwell..."

I have completely lost focus. The only things that I get pleasure out of is spending time with my family and even then I have moments when I have to run away and be alone. I can't get to sleep or I can't get enough sleep. When I do sleep, I have horrible nightmares unless I take anxiety meds. And I cannot seem to get well. School is suffering. I don't know what to do or where to turn. I am absolutely lost.

To be clear, I am in no way suicidal or homicidal.... I am depressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment