Five songs that help me when I have the blues.
1. Drowning Pool- Bodies
2. Miles Davis- It never entered my mind
3. NIN- Down in it (Or most anything from Pretty Hate Machine)
4. Metallica- Enter Sandman (Or the entire Black Album)
5. Gotye- Somebody that I used to know
1. Dan Hill- Never Thought
2. The Jeff Healy Band- Angel Eyes
3. Kenny Loggins- I'm free
4. Chris Deburgh- Lady in Red
5. Ozzy Osbourne- Crazy Train
Music can change my entire day for better or worse. I have issues with certain Elvis because they remind me of my Father. And Lady by Kenny Rogers is connected to a douchetastic twatwaffle who I never care to see ever again.
I could go on and on with the music thread. Seriously.
Happy Halloween y'all!!