Friday, October 31, 2014

Friday Five- Staying sane in an insane world

Five songs that help me when I have the blues.

1. Drowning Pool- Bodies
2. Miles Davis- It never entered my mind
3. NIN- Down in it (Or most anything from Pretty Hate Machine)
4. Metallica- Enter Sandman (Or the entire Black Album)
5. Gotye- Somebody that I used to know

Bonus tracks-

1. Dan Hill- Never Thought
2. The Jeff Healy Band- Angel Eyes
3. Kenny Loggins- I'm free
4. Chris Deburgh- Lady in Red
5. Ozzy Osbourne- Crazy Train

Music can change my entire day for better or worse. I have issues with certain Elvis because they remind me of my Father. And Lady by Kenny Rogers is connected to a douchetastic twatwaffle who I never care to see ever again.

I could go on and on with the music thread. Seriously.

Happy Halloween y'all!!

2 comments:

  1. I am *deeply wounded* you would post a NIN song on OUR blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Different strokes for different folks dear!

    ReplyDelete