Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Andy and Amy's Haunted House

It's not entirely wordless, but I do promise it will make you laugh your ass off.  Pay attention to when he says "I am your man and I am holding you" and "STOP IT.  STOP IT NOW." and my personal favorite, "I am PROTECTING you!"  Also, check out that kick-ass Sid and Nancy shirt he's rocking.  I told Stomp last night that the best day of tv all year long was when Ellen makes Andy & Amy go through the Haunted House.  If you want to check it out this year, it'll be on tomorrow.

*No, Ellen does not pay me any money.  Ellen does not even know who I am, despite the fact that my 3 year old dances naked to her, declares that he "looooves Eh-En" and he sings her songs that we then send to her.  This is not a paid endorsement, it's just a "Watch Ellen because that shit is fahkin' funny, yo".*

No comments:

Post a Comment