Tuesday, November 18, 2014

What's going on today?


I am this close... [ ] that close to having all the money I need for the bankruptcy. I have to go and pawn my wedding and engagement rings and PRAY I get 200 dollars for it.. because of the furnace breaking down last week, we have a temporary fix until they can order the part and install it. I've spend that amount on the cost of the fixing, part and my car insurance and that's why I'm down 200 bucks. 

I do plan to cash in my son's savings bond so I can have gas money for next week to get to work. I plan on paying the whole amount on Monday for my bankruptcy and then if I have any other things they need get them done before the week is out because I want this DONE and over with so I can move on with my life.

On a sadder note, today has been 2 months since I lost my champion. I miss Scout SO MUCH... if it wasn't so mother f-ing cold out there I'd be at his graveside talking to him, but considering I am working an hour overtime this week everyday I get home and it's already dark. I am NOT complaining, I need the money but just puts a damper on anything outside of work.. all will be better next week. I can't wait to get this weight off my shoulders.




Other than that I have NOTHING in anyway possible exciting to write about. Just the S.S.D.D. if ya all know what that means. Work, home, bed, work, home, bed... ya know how it works.

A few more weekends and I'll be done, I will be relieved to have the weekends back but at the same time miss the money. Once that's done I can hit up the bank and get my savings set back up again so I can put money in there every week and start saving for emergencies like I AM going to do in the future.

Been sick the last week and working through it, my voice is coming back I refuse to miss work this week due to the extra OVERTIME I am getting... I can't afford to not do it.. maybe some holiday money to put aside for Christmas, may not be so bad after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment