1. Joshie has decided he wants to BE "Mom". This involves stuffing socks into his shirt
2. He's also got a touch of a cough this week. He told me it was because Phineas and Ferb were in his lungs.
3. Mom to Joshie: "Hey hey hey, WHAT is that in your mouth?"(marshmallow we later discovered)
Joshie to Mom: "WHATEVER, YOU'RE FINE"
4. Mom to Stomp: "Hey your brother's stuck in the couch again, can you get him out?"
5. Stomp to Mom: "Do you want to hear my new Christmas song? It's called "The 12 Weirdos of Christmas" and it goes "on the first day of Christmas, the robber shot at me a jar full of organs".
Mom to Stomp: "What.The.Hell."
Hi, so I haven't been here. I haven't been here because I apparently panic at exam time and so my exam grades aren't great and I have another A&P exam on Wednesday. So I have A&P pictures hung everywhere, flash cards literally falling out of my pants and I've begun talking to people with anatomical terms peppering the conversation. In short, I'm not a delight right now.