I actually have about 5 trillion reasons to be thankful so this post really takes no thought but I will try and not overload you.
1. My husband, Razark. We have known each other forever (20+ years) and he is one of my best friends. I don't say this lightly or because it has been easy but because we have been through so much together and made it through. I love him with everything that I am and I am thankful to call him mine.
2. My 4 boys. They're all so smart and different in their own ways. None of them are perfect but they are mine and I will always love them.
3. My Mom and Sister who have essentially been my parents most of my life. Two people that I can count on no matter what when the chips are down.
4. My best friend and her family who have been a constant in my life for at least 25 years. Her Dad is the only Dad who has been a constant in my life. I love them all so much.
5. My soul sister, Erica, who is my champion when I am at my highest and still there when I am at my lowest. She celebrates my smallest wins with me and comforts me through my lowest lows. She has talked me through some of the darkest moments since I have known her. I love her and her family so very much.
I am so thankful to the military for allowing me to get my AA and go on for my BSW. Education allows me to better myself and be better for my family.
What are you most thankful for??
Happy Thanksgiving Y'all!!