Sunday, November 9, 2014

I'm moving along........

Well I have a few little things left to get for this bankruptcy. My paycheck stubs from my temp agency which has been INSANE and I haven't gotten squat yet! Paperwork on the car and house for the payoff statements finish an income & expense list and let them know what I did with my tax return last year...

Then the BIG problem, coming up with the $1500 before the 21st... that is when Wells Fargo will initiate the court date for that summons I got... I am pretty sure I can have 1000 by the end of the month but that does me no good on the 21st... I am forgoing every bill except the mortgage, car payment and car insurance this month to try and save this money up.

I am at the point where I am desperate. So I am selling my wedding ring/engagement ring, my necklace and bracelet set of my birthstone that I got for mothers day a few years back. They are my only REAL jewelry and I have to pawn them. I am also going to cash in my eldest son's $50 savings bond and pray it will help me with the other 500 I will need. *sigh* I have a bad feeling about this.

I am praying so much these days, I don't know if it is going to help. If God can't help me, then I am not going to pull this off.

The lawyers office has gotten so much email of scanned items this weekend, they're going to be overloaded and I think it's hilarious... I scanned all of Chris's paychecks from May to now... from both jobs. I scanned the 2012 Federal tax forms, two more bills and I can't remember that other things. They got a lot of stuff to go through. LOL

What sucks the most is I am so close..... but may not make it in time. Tonight I am going over to my friend Kevin's house and I am writing a message to a few friends on face book and see if I can't get any help. It's not the question of if I can pay someone back it's the question of will you be able to help me.

If I had my way I'd have the money NOW and hand everything in I needed to this week by Friday and get this thing on it's way so I can tell the Wells Fargo collections they can contact my lawyer from here on out. (evil but I'd love to tell that cold heartless bitch over there to kiss my ass)

Other than that, I am doing ok. When I'm not freaking out getting all depressed about this "ruin my life" issue over my head I am alright.

***********UPDATE "small but BIG" MIRACLE HAPPENED*************6:01pm EST

My dad called this afternoon and said he'd be able to help me with 500 dollars he's mailing it and I'll have it on Wednesday, which means all I need is 500 more and I'll have 500 by the end of this week... so I'll have it all and then all I'll have left to do is get the rest of the paperwork and I'll be set!! I am praying that I can find another kind soul who can loan me the other 500 and I can have this done!!

Keep praying warriors, it's working!

No comments:

Post a Comment