Sunday, November 2, 2014

Tired....

I am so tired....

from working the two jobs.. did 13 hours this weekend..

of so called "friends" who take advantage of you...

of "friends" who never respond to you when they are messaged....

of working so much and not feeling like I am getting anywhere...

of being tired all the time... I need to sleep for like a week I swear..

of my youngest child not being able to sit still and having to yell at him to "sit down" every second...

of bugs... all bugs like flies, spiders.. etc...

of the cold, it's not even winter here yet and I have some kind of head cold/sinus thing it's annoying!

of working period, is it time to retire yet???????

Tired, going to bed early tonight.. probably 8:30, hopefully can get a good nights sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment