Thursday, November 13, 2014

Thursday musings

I spent the day running today. My Little Professor has been on Adderall 10mg since 2011 for ADHD. It is no longer working so we are increasing his dosage. While searching for the pharmacy to fill his meds I started getting an ear infection. I came home after running from 8-1 and had to lay down. I have drops and Mucinex from the last ER visit so hopefully it takes out the infection.

In other news, my bff's dad is back in the hospital and it is not looking great. I love this man like he was my own dad. I love the entire family. 25 years of friendship does that. Please pray and send up good stuff for him!

I will be doing a separate post on White Friday soon to explain how it came about, what we do, and what we hope to accomplish. Hopefully I will get it up tomorrow.

For tonight I have drops in my ear, Fibromyalgia that is ravaging my hips, back, and hands, & laundry to finish so the boys stay warn, and I am trying to stay under my blankets as much as possible.

Stay warm and healthy y'all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment