Thursday, September 25, 2014

Thursday Thoughts

Well, I am sitting here about to begin studying for my Mid-Term in Behavioral Statistics and I looking over our class website to see if there is anything new and helpful posted and I remembered the video he posted in the beginning about the Beauty of Mathematics. It was and interesting video but I assure you that when we do course evaluations someone will comment. The video makes mention of God and I know that someone will be put off by that. I am sure that colleges don't get examined under the microscope that public schools do but it seems like someone is always offended by something. I, myself, give the guy props for sticking with his belief system no matter what. Anyway, here is the video so let me know what YOU think?

No comments:

Post a Comment