Sunday, September 28, 2014

Sing-a-Long Sunday.......Shake it off!

As usual I am putting a lot of thought into what song to post today, while this song just keeps playing over and over and over in my head.

So after that whole thing about how much I love my job, I come in today to find that someone is talking trash about me. Because this certain someone is very anti-confrontational, this person places blame on everyone else to make sure that nobody is upset with them. Unfortunately, I am the one who is getting all the blame, because I am the manager......so much for that power......can we say hangover??!!

Then I realized that's why I keep repeating "shake it off!" Haters gonna hate hate hate hate hate, and fuck yes, I am gonna "SHAKE IT OFF!" I try my hardest to do right by everyone, and if that crap is what people want to believe about me, then so be it. I'm here to do me!

No comments:

Post a Comment