Sunday, December 14, 2014

why? *SIGH* My bi-polar ramblings again.

Why?

Why do I feel like I am not a good enough friend when someone highlights another friend?

I do not have a best friend anymore. 2 years ago I lost two people who I thought were until they hurt me like I've never been hurt before.

Now all I am is alone. I am not even my own best friend. Don't know if it's possible to have one anymore considering what happened to the last two "supposed" friends I had.

Just feeling kinda down and dejected today. I am sure come Monday I'll be too busy to even think about it... I think that's what I'm going to have to do because this stupid little BS I put myself through isn't worth it.

I'm going to play a game... *sigh*

When do I get a friend like me?

1 comment:

  1. That's bullshit, Twinsie. You've got an entire Sistahood of best friends now.

    ReplyDelete