Friday, December 5, 2014

Friday Five- Things you might not know about me

Wow, I am such an open person that I am not sure what you might not know.

1) Every dream that I ever had about my future children featured a daughter. I never in a million years expected to have boys. I was never pink princess and tea parties despite being the girly girl of the family. I find myself almost relieved to have all boys.

2) Justice is my first love. I memorized Miranda rights at 9. For years I wanted to be a lawyer.

3) I have been singing since I was a little girl but only publicly once at a bar with a group of girls. Singing and music are woven into the very fabric of my soul.

4) I am fascinated with human behavior. It drives my husband  absolutely nuts and he is ground in concrete facts.

5) If I love you, I feel your pain. I am an empath. If I don't like you then I could care less.

1 comment:

  1. I am an empath too. I just never thought to put a name to it. Thanks for that honey :)

    I have a theory on the daughter dream, I'll talk to you about it someplace where people won't think we're insane.

    ReplyDelete