Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Happy New year! An early start of my resolutions....

I've started early on a few things on my list.

Moving forward... it's amazing what you can do when you put your mind to it.

Weight loss... I've tried to stay away from anything milk related except my lactose free items.

I've been doing well. I have a few small snacks at my desk. Today I ate 10 Reese's pieces for snack in the morning. I also have some cashews I can snack on too but haven't touched them. Also I have the gum which helps me out a lot. Today I drank mostly juice and my vitamin water. Only a little soda with my breakfast and dinner. I have ALSO been taking my medications, all off them including the one at night.

My vision for myself in the future is to become a better person physically, mentally and spiritually. I know two days isn't enough to say it's a breakthrough of a success, but it's a good start and I am proud of myself.

I am starting to watch these videos by a guy name Leo under Actualized.org on you tube. Self control, how to master and control your emotions, how to control anger, how to stop worrying and a whole bunch more. As he was talking I actually was saying it before he did...it makes total sense to me!

Other than that not much going on here, just checking in and wishing everyone a very Happy New Year. Here's to a better 2015!!

No comments:

Post a Comment