Tuesday, December 2, 2014

ED SHEERAN - Chasing Cars - LIVE ACOUSTIC MTV HD/HQ

Right then.  So I have like all the pneumonias.  (Yes, again).  My doctors are worried because the last 3 times I've had a plain-ass-pansy-ass-run-of-the-mill-Sinus-Infection, it's turned into something much more serious and much worse.  So I'm resting.  My ex-husband and his fiancee have been great and graciously offered to keep my younger son for a few nights so I can sleep as much as possible for a few days (Yes, I miss him, of course, it's like having a limb severed.  But I slept 15 muthafahking hours last night).  School work can be done from bed.  So I haven't done much writing, haven't done much reading, haven't done much braining at all. I have, however, laid on the couch with washcloths over my face and hit random and let Ed Sheeran (this is a Snow Patrol cover, obv), Mumford & Sons, John Legend, Emmylou Harris and Joey Martin music wash over me.






No comments:

Post a Comment