Sunday, March 15, 2015

Happy Birthday Baby-Daddy!

Today is my ex husband's birthday.  He was born on his father's birthday and Stomp was supposed to be born on Viking Mike's birthday, but the OR was full that day.  Since the terrible tragedy that befell our baby boy, the Viking and I have come to a great place of mutual respect and friendship.  I am incredibly grateful on this, the day he was born, for the way he tries to protect not just our sons, but me, as their mother, as well.

This was the song at our wedding.  I walked down the aisle to this song and it remains one of my favorites to this day.  Now, no-one, no-one, is getting re-married.  But I thought this was a great way to honor him today.  (And look for my birthday message to Stomp tomorrow).  Happy Birthday, Michael.  Thanks for all the times you've been so wonderful, all the times you've been the handy-man and especially all the times you've made me laugh.  Me and the boys love ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment