Tuesday, September 15, 2015

So...... now what?

Evening all, time for a little writing before bed.

First of all, the weekend wasn't as bad as I thought it would be and feel like I got a lot accomplished. Second of all, I hate football. I hate when my husband is over at his friend "Chuck's" house on Sunday evenings, I feel like he already doesn't get enough time with the kids to do "quality" things. Unless you count Monday/Thursday night football with my 9 year old quality time.

Most of all I hate my computer. It's a piece of poop. I need a new one, any program I use seems to eat up so much of my memory. So I am on the look for another computer, at this time I'm checking out the rental places, because I am working the weekends, I could probably have it paid off in 3-4 weeks, so if I do 90 days same as cash I'd have it payed off before even 2 months. Doing some research on this as we speak.

My friend Kevin is awesome... we've had a lot of bumpy times and a few fall outs, but that makes our friendship even more special. He's been a big part of helping me out.

My first therapist appointment is Thursday and I am anxious as hell, new person, new place... it will take some getting used to. But I figured it out today, if I can get out on time I will make it with 5-10 min to spare before it starts at 5pm.

Also forgot my meds today, as the day went on it felt like it was more hectic than it really was. Today was a slow day, but for some reason it wasn't in my head. I REFUSE to forget medication again, I think I'm going to carry them or leave a few in my desk just in case I forget. Probably a good idea if you ask me.

Alright, well really tired so I need to get some sleep, I worked 10 hours on Monday because we were missing 4 people due to call-ins. Then back to 8 today, but then I worked the weekend so it's been 8 days working without one off. I am thankful to have Monday off to have a surprise birthday party for Sebastian at school. Thinking of that need to email the teacher before bedtime.

Later all!

No comments:

Post a Comment